(£30-40k generous travel and subsistence package)
This role will suit a project management professional or an early-career professional with sector experience looking to make the transition to project and programme management
- Degree relevant to health, social care, education, public/government policy, third sector or direct experience in one of other of these fields
- Experience of budgeting, scheduling, data management and analysis more important than formal PM qualification
- Demonstrable people and client-facing skills
- Flexible and able to project manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
If you are tempted and want to know more about what is on offer, feel free to email us at email@example.com with your details. We will reply or one of the team will ring you back.
GGI is committed to ethical, inclusive and legally-compliant recruitment and employment practices. We encourage and support applications from candidates without discrimination and operate an equal opportunity workspace.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply to Laura Botea (Programmes Director, GGI) firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Up to date CV outlining: contact details, education/qualification and awards, work history, current remuneration details • Separate supporting statement explaining why you should be considered for the role • Two referees (to be contacted following final interview)
All applications will be acknowledged, and feedback will be provided to those who are interviewed for the position.
Closing date for all posts is Friday 3 August 2018.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Tuesday 7 August 2018.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN GGI
If these roles are not for you, but you know someone else who might be a good fit please forward the link to this page.